Want to be part of Team Wonderfruit? We’re looking for a creative, highly driven new member of staff to manage and create diverse content and tell Wonderfruit’s stories in a range of ways.
We’re seeking an innovative communicator with exceptional written and spoken English (required) and Thai (preferred) to work with all the Wonderfruit teams and partners to craft, create and develop Wonderfruit’s voice, tone and ethos and to communicate its news and messages across multiple channels and a variety of media.
Here’s what the role entails:
Creating brand’s content and managing updates:
- Website: Working with all teams to write, edit, and update all website content. This includes uploading content and image assets through website backend via WordPress and content creation for ticketing pages for local and regional ticketing platforms.
- Wonderpost: Working with all teams including content, marketing and partnerships to develop online magazine (Wonderpost) articles to inform, educate and entertain existing and potential audiences.
- Wonder App: Creating and updating mobile app-specific content including notifications.
- Social media: Working with digital marketing team to create social media content across multiple channels, including developing scripts and directing Facebook Live episodes.
- Podcast: Creating, recording, editing and producing Wondercast episodes featuring interviews with content partners.
Creating PR & marketing materials:
- Working directly with marketing team to create strategic messaging for online (Facebook, Instagram, SEM) and offline ads (print, out-of-home), and EDMs.
- Working directly with PR team and PR companies locally and regionally to create, edit and revise press releases.
- Working directly with sponsorship and marketing team to help create and update pitch decks for sponsors and partners locally and regionally.
Creating collateral for on-site signage or activations:
- Working with content, marketing, logistics and graphics team to create on site signage and printouts for the event.
- Working with marketing and art and design teams to plan and create content for yearly print Wonderpost.
Communicating with Wonderers:
- Managing and responding to email inquiries and Facebook inbox.
- Working with all teams to create customer feedback surveys and gathering, collating and presenting responses/learnings.
- Working with digital marketing team to create Wonderfruit newsletter content.
And here’s the sort of team member we’re looking for:
- Creative thinker who can generate on-message content and communications effectively and efficiently with/for marketing and other creative teams.
- Good operational and process orientation; strong project management and organizational abilities.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal – required in English and preferably also in Thai, across all organizational levels.
- An understanding of trends and the nature of events. You have already experienced Wonderfruit and believe in its ethos.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of the Wonderfruit team, please send your application in English including a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.