Gate opening times
Thursday 14 December: 4pm-midnight
Friday 15 December: 8am-midnight
Saturday 16 December: 8am-midnight
Sunday 17 December: 8am-midnight
Monday 18 December: 8am-15:00 (site closes at 15:00)
*Some activities run until late or early morning.
Please note: You can only enter the site when the gates are open. No entrance will be granted from outside the site after midnight on any night.
Wonderfruit is a cashless event. Our RFID wristbands make everyone’s life easier and everyone’s wallet safer.
On arrival, present your ticket or confirmation email with your unique reference code and get your RFID wristband activated. Once you’re inside, you can load credit onto your wristband at any of the 13 top-up stations around The Fields, using your card or cash (there are Bangkok Bank ATMs on site). Use your credit on your wristband to buy all your food and drinks as well as massages, treatments and all the wonder.
If you have any issues with your wristband while roaming The Fields, contact the staff at our Info Tent.
Important information about refunds:
- If you have any credit left over when you’re ready to leave, be sure to get a refund from the top-up stations. Refunds are available on-site during designated times only. Make sure you get your refund before Wonderfruit ends.
- No refunds will be given for credit card topups, and your refund will be issued in cash.
Directions to Wonderfruit
The Fields at Siam Country Club Pattaya
Siamcountry 3 (after Siam Country Club Waterside) at 50 Moo 9 T. Banglamung, Pong, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri, 20150, Thailand
Map to The Fields at Siam Country Club Pattaya
Find a Google Maps link to the new site here.
And here's a map to help you find us.
Directions from Bangkok, Suvarnabhumi Airport or Pattaya (North):
From Chonburi-Pattaya Highway Route 7, take Route 36 east towards Rayong. After approximately 8 km, you will see a large blue sign for “Siam Country Club” on the right-hand side; make a U-turn as soon as possible and turn left at the sign. Pass Bira Go-Kart Circuit and at the roundabout, go straight towards “Siam Country Club Waterside” and follow the signs for “Wonderfruit”. Follow appropriate parking signs to Main Entrance, General Camping and Boutique Camping.
Directions from Pattaya (South):
From Sukhumvit Road Route 3, take the road leading east opposite Na Chom Thian Patrol Police Office (Soi Na Chom Thian 6) towards Wat Huai Yai. After approximately 7 km, turn left before Wat Thepphabut, pass Ban Bueng School, and follow signs for “Wonderfruit”, heading towards “Siam Country Club”. Follow appropriate parking signs to Main Entrance, General Camping and Boutique Camping.
From Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK)
Taxi, limousine and car services are available to Pattaya (or, if you’re hiring a private vehicle, directly to Wonderfruit) and can be booked from airport arrivals. A direct bus service also runs between the airport and Pattaya daily from 7am to 10pm and costs 120 THB per ticket.
From Don Mueang Airport (DMK)
If you’re flying in from around the region, you’ll most likely arrive at DMK, depending on your airline. From here, you can: book a car or taxi direct to Wonderfruit, take the free shuttle bus to Suvarnabhumi Airport, or make your way to either the Eastern Bus Station (Ekkamai) or the Northern Bus Station (Mo Chit). Busses to Pattaya run daily from both stations. Schedules and tickets are available directly from the station counters.
The Wonderfruit Way
Here are the rules of the land to make sure we all have a good time in The Fields:
While at Wonderfruit, don’t:
- Remove your wristband until the festival is over, or give it to someone else.
- Move, deface or otherwise vandalize any structures or artwork.
- Drop cigarette butts on the ground (we have ashtrays for that).
- Bring food or drinks from outside or camping areas onto the festival grounds. You will be searched as you exit your campsite to enter the festival grounds, and any food will be confiscated and drinking flasks will be emptied.
- Cook or build any fires in The Fields.
- Bring any alcohol into the grounds or campsites.
- Use the land as your toilet. Use a bathroom instead (they’re really nice this year).
- Bring any single-use plastic to Wonderfruit. At all.
- Bring any weapons, explosives or other harmful items.
- Bring any drones onto the site.
- Harass anyone around you.
- Spend all your time on your phone. (Look around you).
- Climb any structures (except Solar Village).
- Use drugs or other illegal substances.
Anyone breaking the Rules of the Land may be asked to leave The Fields.
While at Wonderfruit, do:
- Respect the rules. If you don’t know them, use your common sense.
- Explore. We’ve spent a lot of time creating experiences for you to discover.
- Discover new genres, new venues and new cultures.
- Have an open heart and an open mind.
- Respect the people around you, their cultures, nuances and sensitivities.
- Meet new people (we have 135 different nationalities coming to Wonderfruit).
- Respect the environment. Recycle. Use rideshare. And refill the same cup.
- Respect one another.
Facilities on site
- General and Boutique Camping areas
- Toilets in camping areas and in The Fields
- Showers in camping areas
- Cashless top-up stations
- First Aid facilities
- Mobile charging stations
- Drinking water refill stations
- Lost and found
- Food and drink vendors
- Nanny service
- General Parking in the designated parking area is chargeable
- General Parking is located just outside the Main Entrance and Box Office
- Boutique Parking located by our Boutique Camping Entrance
By far, the best way to immerse yourself in the full festival experience is to stay on-site at Wonderfruit. If you plan on staying overnight on-site in any form (General Camping or Boutique Camping), you will need to purchase an additional camping ticket.
If camping or glamping is not your thing, you can stay with one of our off-site partner hotels or make your own arrangements. Stay nearby with our Hotel Packages, coming soon.