Visit Moobaan Wonder to…
Getting to Moobaan Wonder
The Fields at Siam Country Club Pattaya
Siamcountry 3 (after Siam Country Club Waterside) at 50 Moo 9 T. Banglamung, Pong, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri, 20150, Thailand
From Bangkok, Suvarnabhumi Airport, or Pattaya North:
From Chonburi-Pattaya Highway Route 7, take Route 36 east towards Rayong. After approximately 8 km, you will see a large blue sign for “Siam Country Club” on the right-hand side; make a U-turn and immediately turn left at the sign. Pass Bira Go-Kart Circuit and at the roundabout, go straight towards “Siam Country Club Waterside” and follow signs for “Moobaan Wonder”.
From Pattaya South:
From Sukhumvit Road Route 3, take the road leading east opposite Na Chom Thian Patrol Police Office (Soi Na Chom Thian 6) towards Wat Huai Yai. After approximately 7 km, turn left before Wat Thepphabut, pass Ban Bueng School, and follow signs for “Moobaan Wonder”, heading towards “Siam Country Club”.
Take your own car and park for free at The Fields.
Cashless in The Fields
When you first arrive at Moobaan Wonder, we'll issue you a wristband. It's really important you keep it on for your whole visit.
Think of your wristband as your wallet. With it, you can pay for everything in The Fields from food and drinks, to workshops and merchandise.
Adding funds to your wristband is easy, just head to one of the Top-Up Stations scattered around The Fields, conveniently located near ATMs. We recommend topping up as soon as you get through the gates, so you don't have to think about it.
Top up with cash, by debit card, or credit card (credit card top-ups will include a 3% surcharge). Before leaving the festival grounds for good, be sure to get a full refund for any unused credit at the Box Office. Refunds are only available for cash top-ups, and your refund will be issued in cash.
Rules of the Village
- Don’t remove your wristband.
- Don’t move or vandalize the artwork.
- Don’t bring pets unless you have a Dog Pass.
- Don’t drop cigarette butts, cups or any litter on the ground.
- Don’t camp in unauthorized locations.
- Don’t buy bootleg products.
- Don’t bring food, alcohol, or drinks from outside.
- Don’t cook or light fires.
- Don’t use illicit substances.
- Don’t bring any single-use plastic or foam.
- Don’t bring any weapons, explosives or other harmful items.
- Don’t bring any drones onto the site.
- Be smart, safe, and considerate when using bicycles, segways, or any electronic transport in The Fields. If you are riding in The Fields, you are responsible for any accidents, damage, or injury caused.
- Don’t try to buy alcohol if you’re a minor.
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Don’t forget to scan in and out using the QR codes at the gates.
- Don’t enter if your temperature is higher than 37.5ºC when tested.
- If you feel sick, visit First Aid.
- Wash your hands.
When you arrive at Moobaan Wonder, you will be subject to a non-contact body temperature reading. If your body temperature is higher than 37.5º, you won't be permitted to enter.
Wash your hands with the hand sanitizer provided.
Wear a mask at all times.
Check in and check out with the QR code (verified by Thai Chana) below.
Accommodation for Moobaan Wonder
We’ve got some special deals with local hotels for visitors to Moobaan Wonder. For the best rates, and packages with all the perks, visit our accommodations page.