We’re back working with our longtime partners at Bangkok Bank to bring back the ease and freedom of our cashless wristbands this December.
When you first arrive at Wonderfruit
First, we’ll issue you a wristband. It’s really important you keep it on for the whole weekend—we made it beautiful enough that we’re sure you’ll want to hold it close…and maybe even keep it a souvenir with your previous year’s wristbands.
Think of your wristband as your wallet. With it, you can pay for everything in The Fields, from food and drinks to workshops and merchandise. It’s easy, and you won’t have to wait long in queues to get things done. It also helps the bar move a lot smoother and faster.
Adding funds to your wristband is easy
Just head to one of the 14 Top-Up Stations scattered around The Fields. We recommend topping up as soon as you pick up your wristband and are wearing it properly so you don’t have to think about it later.
You can top-up with cash, debit, PromptPay/QR code or credit card (credit and debit card top-ups will be subject to a 3% service fee). But know that we do not offer refunds for top-ups made with debit or credit cards.
Where to find ATMs
Find ATMs Top Up 1 near Box Office, Top Up at Wonderness near The Unconditional Space and Top Up near Indigo World and Molam Village. You can find them on the map below and on the Wonder App.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT REFUNDS:
- Before leaving the festival grounds for good, be sure to get a refund for any unused credit for payments made using Cash and QR/Prompt Pay at the Top-Up station near Access Control or at the Top-Up Station near Box Office. *see the map below
- Refunds will not be issued after the festival ends on 18 December at 12:00pm.
- Refunds are only available for cash and PromptPay/QR top-ups.
- Credit and debit card top-ups will not be refunded.
Here’s where to get refunds in The Fields:
This simple cashless payment system comes courtesy of Bangkok Bank, who is leading the way in designing technology that is both safe and convenient for now and the future.
Thanks, Bangkok Bank.
Terms & Conditions:
As with anything money-related, there are some terms and conditions:
- The minimum top-up amount for cash is THB 100, and the minimum top-up amount for credit card payments is THB 2,000.
- Credit and debit card top-ups can not be refunded.
- Any leftover credit not claimed before departure from Wonderfruit will be forfeited and can not be refunded.
- Refunds are available from selected Top-Up Stations only, which can be found at the Main Entrance and Exit Gate.
- Refunds can be done from 4pm on Thursday 14 December until 12pm on Monday 18 December.
- There will be no refunds once the event closes at 12pm on Monday 18 December.