For Wonderers, our gatherings are magic moments. For the people behind the scenes, it’s a year of them. We’re looking for a new player to join the team.
We need a Full Stack Web Developer in our dynamic marketing team. This role requires a detail-oriented problem solver, who can work and contribute to the marketing team not only as a developer, but as a resource to help provide feedback and insights into how we can help deliver on company-wide goals.
- Implement web pages using designs provided by our graphic designers using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Work closely with other developers to integrate web pages to our backend platform
- Ensure software is high quality, polished, and scalable for both mobile and desktop browsers
Qualifications and skills
- Solid experience with backend programming languages Node.js or PHP
- Experience building responsive websites for mobile and desktop
- Familiar with frontend frameworks and libraries such as Bootstrap, jQuery, and React JS
- Experience with GIT version control
- Must have a keen attention to detail and a willingness to learn
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work well under tight deadlines
- Passionate about producing great products, inspiring your team members, and contributing to the success of the company
- MySQL or Postgres database experience is a plus
- Experience with software testing and the software development lifecycle
- Experience with design or digital UX
- Thai National
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Thai
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced work environment—a true team player who knows how (and when) to have fun!
As we are a small team, so attitude is key. It’s vital that you are can get involved, and are someone who enjoys collaborative decision making whilst being able to take the lead when required. It’s a fun festival environment with quick turnarounds, where we work hard but have a really good time.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of the Wonderfruit team, please send your application in English including a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org