We’re looking for a creative visual conjurer with a range of skills in graphic design to join our dynamic team. This exciting mid-senior level role requires a quick-thinking Thai national with an eye for details and some serious skills. If that sounds like you, read on for more details of what’s involved.
First up, these will be your key responsibilities:
- Building digital products: anything from websites and applications to display advertising online.
- Bringing the design to life on site by cooperating with suppliers and production teams.
- Working with the marketing team and providing assets related to EDM and social media.
These are the qualifications, skills and qualities we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Flexible on a day-to-day basis with task priorities.
- Meticulous attention to visual design and detail.
- Strong grasp of information hierarchy.
- Strong and proven skills in related applications such as Adobe CC (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe XD).
- Ability to edit video, add text and tracks and create social media versions and/or cut-downs for a variety of platforms.
- Solid knowledge and strong sense of conceptual and design processes.
- Desire to learn and grow, and willing to work overtime if necessary.
- Ability to work alongside the top managers of the company and report to Design Manager.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work on site and be a problem solver who knows how to have fun!
Here are our deal-breakers—the things you absolutely must have:
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or related fields
- Minimum 2-5 years development experience in Graphic Design, Web Design, Digital Design and Video Editing
- Unique portfolio that shows your creativity
And extra bonus points if you are:
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- An expert in Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects
To apply for the role, send your portfolio, CV, and a (brief) email introduction outlining why you think Wonderfruit needs you to firstname.lastname@example.org