Are you Scratch First’s new Marketing Manager?
Scratch First, The team behind Wonderfruit and Fruitfull, is looking for a dynamic, goals-driven leader to step up as Marketing Manager.
Our experiences and festivals exist to encourage, develop and innovate creative solutions for sustainable living, and to bring about a global community to celebrate them. We believe that creativity is the catalyst for change.
If you believe the same, read on.
Your work role:
- Manage Scratch First’s core social media properties, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter (and more!)—both in scheduling, posting and reporting. You’ll be involved in the planning process and take a central role in the development of creative assets across our core channels.
- Assist in the strategy and implementation of display ad initiatives. This includes setting up campaigns, A/B creative testing, creative optimisation, and understanding targeting capabilities
- Participate in the management of end-to-end creative development processes—from brief writing to overseeing timelines in collaboration with the Wonderfruit creative team (content writers, designers, etc) to ensure brand messaging delivery
- Analyze and report on digital campaigns. Understand digital trends and optimisations, creative- or media-driven, to improve creative across various channels
- Assist in the creative and strategic development for Wonderfruit’s core channels such as the website and mobile apps (iOS & Android) while working alongside management, tech and design teams to improve UX and UI initiatives
- Collaborate with Wonderfruit’s video and photography teams to produce branded and performance-driven marketing content
- Communicate with regional market leads to coordinate content for localisation and distribution across Asian and Western markets
- 2-3 years in digital marketing, or agency-related roles
- Thorough understanding of managing end-to-end social media campaigns
- A fun and positive attitude, a real go-getter
- Highly organised, able to manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines, and can handle fast-moving environments
We are a small team, looking for the right fit. The successful candidate will be someone who can think on their feet, participate enthusiastically, and know when to collaborate or when to take the lead. It’s a fast-paced, festival environment—in the office, and at the event. We prioritise good teamwork and bringing a positive, fun attitude to whatever we do.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of the Scratch First team, upload your application in English here, or please send your application including a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org