At Wonderfruit, our community stands at the core of everything we do. As the community grows, so do our processes and operations. We understand how important it is for Wonderers to have flexibility when planning for Wonderfruit, so we endeavored to find a way to legitimize the ticket transfer process so Wonderers could buy and resell passes without having to worry about fraudulent tickets and price gouging on third-party platforms.
As such, we’re excited to pull back the curtains on the Wonder Market, a system we’ve created to help Wonderers officially transfer ownership of a ticket to Wonderfruit 2023.
There are two parts to the Wonder Market process:
Step 1: Connect with a buyer or seller
You’ll first need to find someone interested in buying or selling a Wonderfruit 2023 ticket and negotiate the terms of the sale.
There are a lot of social groups out there for Wonderers across many platforms. Seek them out, and don’t worry too much about whether the ticket is legitimate—it will be verified during the transfer process.
Step 2: Transfer the ticket in the Wonder Market
You’ll do that by initiating the transfer within the Wonder Market on Ticketmelon, or you might already have a buyer and you’ll head directly to the Wonder Market.
It’s easy; follow the steps on the transfer process, where you’ll be asked for things like e-mail addresses and the Entrant Code of the ticket you are transferring. You can follow along below:
Important: Wonderfruit assumes no responsibility for payments, and the system operates on trust and goodwill between buyers and sellers.
Things you need to know:
- Once the process starts, it must be complete within one hour or the transaction will time out.
- Buyers, your new ticket won’t appear on your Ticketmelon profile. Keep your confirmation e-mail as proof of purchase and use the 9-digit Entrant Code on that e-mail when you pre-register for Wonderfruit 2023.
- The ticket will still appear in the seller’s Ticketmelon profile but will be inactive and unavailable for use.
- Payments are not processed in the Wonder Market. Wonderfruit assumes no responsibility for payments, and the system operates on trust and goodwill between buyers and sellers.
- Any ticket that has been pre-registered cannot be transferred in the Wonder Market.
- The following ticket types cannot be transferred in the Wonder Market: 2020 Ticket Holders, The Pineapple Eyes, accommodations of any type and Dog Passes.