Want to be part of a global community that strives to catalyze positive impact? The team behind Wonderfruit is looking for a creative visual conjurer with a range of skills in graphic design to join our dynamic team. This exciting mid-senior level role requires a quick thinker with an eye for details and some serious skills. If that sounds like you, read on for more details of what’s involved.
First up, these will be your key responsibilities:
- Designing digital assets and products: anything from websites and applications to display advertising online
- Bringing the design to life on site by cooperating with suppliers and production teams.
- Working with the marketing team and providing assets related to EDM and social media.
These are the qualifications, skills and qualities we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Flexible on a day-to-day basis with task priorities.
- Meticulous attention to visual design and detail.
- Strong grasp of information hierarchy.
- Strong and proven skills in related applications such as Adobe CC (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe XD, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects)
- Ability to edit video, add text and tracks and create social media versions and/or cut-downs for a variety of platforms.
- Solid knowledge and strong sense of conceptual and design processes.
- Desire to learn and grow, and willing to work overtime if necessary.
- Ability to work alongside the top managers of the company and report to Design Director.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work on site and be a problem solver who knows how to have fun!
Here are our deal-breakers:
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or related fields
- Minimum 3-5 years development experience in Graphic Design, Web Design, Digital Design and Video Editing
- Unique portfolio that shows your creativity
And extra bonus points if you are:
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Familiar with 3D or Cinema 4D.
As we are a small team, attitude is key. It is vital that you are a team player who enjoys collaborative decision making, whilst being able to take the lead when required. Our office is a fast-paced environment where we work hard– but also have a good time.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of the Wonderfruit team, please send your application in English including a cover letter and CV to either email@example.com or Wonderfruit Facebook inbox.