UPDATE 16/10/2020: The refund application period has now ended. All 2020 Wonderfruit ticket holders can redeem their existing tickets for either the 2021, 2022, or 2023 editions of Wonderfruit—so you can plan later.
It’s been six months since we announced the dates for Wonderfruit 2020, and we told you we‘d update you if anything changed.
Well, it has.
In February, we all learned about Covid-19. Like many of you, we were confused, concerned, and slightly defiant that it would soon pass. Thailand responded swiftly—leaving us hopeful that the situation would be resolved by the end of the year. We started planning it all out; Wonderfruit 2020 was going to be beautiful, and reflective of the year our planet was going through.
But as weeks became months, the limitations, insecurity, and confusion grew. We went through multiple scenarios and discussions, but there were just too many variables.
So we’ve made the difficult decision to delay Wonderfruit to December 2021.
So what happens next?
If you already have a ticket to Wonderfruit, we’d like to ask you to please support Wonderfruit by holding on to it. It would mean the world to us, and you will help keep the wonder alive while we wait to gather again. To make the decision a little easier, your ticket will remain valid for either Wonderfruit December 2021, 2022 or 2023. So even if you can’t make it next year, you have plenty of time to plan your next visit to The Fields. Your current tickets will be the cheapest way into Wonderfruit for those future festivals, so you can grab a deal by holding on. To hold on to your ticket, you don’t need to do anything.
Refunds are available to those who can’t hold onto their tickets. You can decide before October 16th. Details on the refund process can be found in the terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions:
- All Wonderfruit 2020 tickets purchased before 15 September 2020 will now be valid for entry to either the 2021, 2022, or 2023 editions of Wonderfruit, at no additional cost. Tickets are only valid for entry to one of these events, and cannot be redeemed for multiple events.
- Postponement validity is applicable to all Wonderfruit 2020 tickets purchased before 15 September 2020. Any Wonderfruit tickets purchased after this period will only be valid for entry to Wonderfruit in December 2021.
- In order to retain Wonderfruit 2020 tickets for future Wonderfruit events, no action needs to be taken by the ticketholder. Tickets will be valid for a future event by default.
- Refunds for Wonderfruit 2020 tickets will be available from 15 September 2020 to 16 October 2020. To process your refund, go here. Refunds will be processed by Ticketmelon up to 90 days following submissions closing (not including card issuer’s processing time).
- To understand the refund process through Ticketmelon, visit their refund FAQ here. You must be signed into your Ticketmelon account to request a refund.
- Refunds processed via Ticketmelon do not include processing fees and transaction charges.
- Partial refunds can not be requested. Entire orders will be refunded.
- For customers holding Wonderfruit Flash Sale tickets (sold onsite during Wonderfruit 2019), refunds must be requested by reaching out to the Ticketmelon Support Team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, citing a valid ticket code and email address.
- Customers who opted to add RefundProtect insurance to their Ticketmelon order must refund requests by reaching out to the Ticketmelon Support Team directly at email@example.com, citing a valid ticket code and email address.
- Customers living abroad who paid via WechatPay or Alipay will not be able to request a refund through these payment services. Refunds requested will be paid to a provided international bank account, at the customer’s expense
- If no refund is requested for your Wonderfruit 2020 ticket before 16 October 2020, your ticket will automatically be held for future Wonderfruit editions at no additional cost.
- All actions taken, and transactions completed, before 16 October 2020 will be final.